« Home | is basa dusunce » | Grading Time: Terrorist-Intacto-Incantato » | non-sense » | Ucuz can pazari » | bla bla bla » | Hrant Dink » | Perhaps perhaps perhaps » | can i have it like that » | Closer » | Everything I do, I do it for my fans! »

Marilyn Monroe



"A sex-symbol becomes a thing, I just hate being a thing. But if I'm going to be a symbol of something, I'd rather have it sex than some of the other things we've got symbols of." (Marilyn Monroe)





"Marilyn played the best game with the worst hand of anybody I know." (Edward Wagenknecht)
"Still she hangs like a bat in the heads of men who have met her, and none of us will ever forget her." (Sammy Davis Jr.)

marilynnn... maaarilyyynnn... maaarilyynn... siyah beyaz fotoların yegane sarışını marilyyynn...

en marilyn halinde bile norma jean olan marilynn...

:D

cok acikli durumu ya marilyn'in, uzuluyorum kendisine cok... kendi yarattigi aptal sarisin imajindan kurtulmak icin nasil didindigini okudum da bi yerde, cok trajik cok...

Post a Comment

a href="http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/iraq/iraqdeaths.html">Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator