« Home | Dortlukler (toplaninca siir olmuyor ama) » | The Mysteries of Pittsburgh » | Karman corman » | Viva Zapata! » | 14 Subat'mis, hadi canim! » | Before Sunrise » | Ezik otobus soforu » | Steelers, here we go!! » | Anladin sen anladin... » | Kafa »

Pride and Prejudice


QM Posted by Picasa Mr. Darcy: You must know, surely you must know it was all for you...You are too generous to triffle with me...If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me at once. My affections and feelings have no changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I would have to tell you you bewitched me, body and soul, and I love...I love..I love you, and I do not want to be parted from you from this day on.

ebeledim ben sizi efendim.

Post a Comment

a href="http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/iraq/iraqdeaths.html">Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator